WereTroll Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper use of the Complaint Department

Go down

Proper use of the Complaint Department Empty Proper use of the Complaint Department

Post  (WereTroll) Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm

This department is for complaints in UK World 8 Monstersgame. Vampires with a grievance may start a topic to voice your complaints. Be sure to look through the topics, as there may already be a topic waiting for you.
***I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE TOPICS THAT BREAK FORUM RULES OR ARE JUST PLAIN RUDE***

Before you post your grievances look through the following:

My attacks on you vampires are based on:
1:Safety Fight

2:Gold
You either give me lots of gold, or I looked at your stats and belive you leak gold.

3:Experience
You're a higher level and I can beat you. You're a higher level and I'm testing myself.

4:War
The Clan I'm in is at war with the clan that you are in.

5:Karma
You/your clanmates carried out numerous attacks on me for none of the reasons above and now I'm strong enough to get you back.

6:Request
You/your clanmates carry out numerous attacks on the same Werewolf and he/she asked for my help.

If you fit any of these descriptions, then just stopping whatever that is will lead to a decrease in your defense reports.[i]
(WereTroll)
(WereTroll)
Admin

https://weretroll.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down